Client Portal Login
ALLIED HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITIES
NHI is a provider of temporary and permanent placements for the medical/dental environment.
NHI-Current Healthcare Opportunities.
Click on a Job Title to view Details.
Back to Previous
STAFFING COORDINATOR- FULL TIME POSITION
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, external employees and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers
• Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about our services, to take orders, cancel or handle complaints.
• Keep accurate record of client requests, and bookings
• Answer multiple telephone calls daily
• Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to customer and employee problems.
• Identify and resolve customer issues and refer to appropriate department as may be necessary.
• Organize, plan and prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
• Communicating with persons outside of the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, external employees and other external resources in a positive manner.
• Perform administrative activities such as day to day task or maintaining files, processing paper and computer work.
• Training and teaching other as may be necessary from time to time.
• Communicating with supervisors, peers, subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person
• Updating and using relevant knowledge- keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• Working overtime as may be needed
• Assist with special projects as may be assigned
• Working various shifts
• Team Environment
• Fast paced work environment that requires multi-tasking abilities in order to meet and exceed expectations.
• 2-3 years experience scheduling, coordinating clients services
• Must posses the ability to match the clients and caregivers in different settings
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage client schedules on a daily basis
• Computer proficiency in Outlook , Word, Excel
• Background in the senior care industry, nursing and customer service an asset
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment also required
• College Graduate
"We are the people who care, and it shows!"